Dear authors! Actual Problems of Medicine and Phramacy with pleasure invites you to submit your manuscripts to publication in the upcoming issue of our journal in 2021.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Section default policy
Materials for conferences
The author retains Сopyright without restriction under a Creative Commons License. A Creative Commons license gives every person and organization in the world a free, simple, and standardized way to provide copyright for creative and academic works and permits others to copy, distribute and use those works.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Responsibility for the accuracy of information, facts and other information, references to regulations, quotations and proper names are borne by the authors of the publication.