Dear authors! Actual Problems of Medicine and Phramacy with pleasure invites you to submit your manuscripts to publication in the upcoming issue of our journal in 2021.
About the Journal
Actual Problems of Medicine and Pharmacy is semiannual peer-reviewed journal, that publishes materials concerning up-to-date researches in the fields of medicine and pharmacy.
Actual Problems of Pharmacy and Medicine (online) only accepts original research papers that have never been published before or are submitted/under consideration in another means of publication.
Papers are checked for plagiarism and are subject to internal or external review, which is carried out by members of the editorial board or specialists of the relevant profile. Peer review is confidential. In case of a negative review or substantial comments, the article may be rejected or returned to the author(s) for a revision.
The editorial board reserves the right to edit and shorten manuscripts without violating the author’s content. Rejected manuscripts are not returned to the authors.
SUBMISSION OF MANUSCRIPTS TO THE EDITORIAL BOARD
All original papers should be sent using web-form.
Papers should be 7-10 pages in length (1.0-spaced, Times New Roman 14) including the following obligatory parts:
– Author’s full name and academic title(s), ORCID https://orcid.org/
– The license agreement with the author(s) to post a paper on the Internet (download);
– Author’s full affiliation (including, name of the department, faculty and university, address and e-mail address; if necessary point out the corresponding author). If the author affiliates him/herself with a business organization or institution, please, supply adequate information on the organization’s full title and address and e-mail address.
– Title of the paper (capitalize each meaningful word).
– An abstract (150-200 words) to disclose the main idea of the paper and your research results) with keywords.
– Introduction is an obligatory part of the paper, where the author(s) indicates the novelty of the topic and its urgent scientific solutions. The research goal should be clearly stated alongside with research tasks, research methodology, restrictions of the research and major sources of references. Indicate the logic of presenting your research material, e.g., define which section contains what information or research findings (theoretical and empirical).
– The body of the text should be broken into meaningful sections with individual headings to disclose the essence of this section. Do not make the headings too long – a preferable heading should contain 1-7 words. The text may contain tables and figures, which should have separate numbering (one numbering system for tables; another – for figures). Never use or re-cite tables and figures of original authors, unless you receive a written permission from original authors/publishing house to include such tables and figures in your paper. A copy of such permission should be scanned and e-mailed to the Actual Problems of Pharmacy and Medicine in a PDF format.
– Every paper should contain Conclusions, where the author(s) should conclude on the research material, without new facts or data. Implications for a future research might also find their place in Conclusions. Author(s) might opt for a section of Discussion or Recommendations, this practice is also welcome in our Journal.
– At the end of the paper the author(s) should present full References. List items numerically (e.g. 1, 2, 3, 4) in the order they are cited in the text. All references will be linked electronically as completely as possible to the papers cited. It is desirable to add a DOI (digital object identifier) number for either the full-text or title and abstract of the article as an addition to traditional volume and page numbers. If a DOI is lacking, it is recommended to add a link to any online source of an article.
The names and e-mail addresses, specified by the users of the journal website, will be used exclusively for internal technical problems of this journal; they will not be distributed and shared with third parties.
Responsibility for the accuracy of information, facts and other information, references to regulations, quotations and proper names are borne by the authors of the publication.
The Еlectronic Еdition is published twice per year.
The author retains Сopyright without restriction under a Creative Commons License. A Creative Commons license gives every person and organization in the world a free, simple, and standardized way to provide copyright for creative and academic works and permits others to copy, distribute and use those works.